Monday 20 June 2011

Your Non Existant Self

I've never written a blog in my life.

I've always been the type of guy that would stay quiet about his beliefs, I always thought that no one would understand me, so it lead me to beat myself up out of the frustration of misscomunnication.

Not anymore, bitch!

I'm laying it all out in the open, because I have reached a huge checkpoint in my life that sparked a change so drastic that it turned me inside out, and I promise you it's gonna change YOU inside out when you know what I now know, the truth my friend, pure freedom.

It's something you've known all along yet you denied it all your life, it's the simplest fact that you've clouded with your fake thoughts and personality, it is the very key to your freedom, knowing this one thing.

You don't exist.

"You're fuckin insane"

"Zidan, you've lost it, you need help"

Yeah, maybe I am insane, and maybe I have lost it, but don't take my word for it and look for yourself.

Where is that self you've been "being" all your life?

You gotta look a little deeper, you gotta get a real good look at it.

Just tell me, who are you? what are you?

If you believe that you are the body then thats just sad, the body will get old, it'll die until it's decomposed into mere dirt, do you honestly think that's who you are?

"I am my mind" you say, well the mind is just a bunch of neural impulses and thoughts, actually the mind works perfectly without "you" being there, cause for sure as hell you can't be identified with each neural signal that gets sent out of your mind into your body, you're not even aware of most of them.

"I am my personality" hah! your personality, well what is your personality? a bunch of beliefs, thoughts attached so concretly to each other, so you're telling me that's what you are? a bunch of thoughts?

"Ok if i'm not my body, and i'm not my mind, then what am I?"

You see that's where it gets interesting, I've always had the question in my mind before stumbling across a website that changed my life, literally.

ruthlesstruth.com

Now what was different about that place is that it wasn't a form of cult that forced beliefs into my mind, and for sure it wasn't some ego based site seeking people's attention, actually they don't give a fuck about that, they give a fuck about the truth.

And we both know the truth is something beyond belief, something beyond thinking and understanding, it is something beyond the minds capability of distorting it into a false idea.

Truth is pure and simple, and it cannot be analysed, it is simply seen.

So back to the question, who/what are you?

Nothing, you never have existed, and you don't exist NOW.

Look!



"Know thyself"

Spread this:
submit to reddit Share

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers